Practice areas :
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- International and Domestic Arbitration
- Corporate, Commercial and Contract Law
- International Trade Law
- Aviation Law
- Maritime and Transportation Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Labour and Employment Law
- 1990: University of Geneva, Law Degree
- 1993: ETH Zurich,Lecturer in environmental law
- 1996: University of Lausanne (for PhD) , Complementary Degree
- 1993‐1997: University of Lausanne, Assistant in German private international law and civil law
- 1999: Admitted
- 2008: Université of Heidelberg, lecturer in international commercial law
Professional experience :
Assists clients in the constitution, and/or acquisition of companies, and related contractual monitoring of their business and represents clients, in case of dispute, in the commercial courts and arbitration.
Budin Partners, Trainee (1997-1998).
Budin Partners, Associate (1999-2007).
Budin Partners, Partner since 2007.
- Geneva Bar
- Swiss Bar Association
- Deutsch-Schweizerische Juristenvereinigung Germania, Lausanne
- Alte Leipziger Landsmannschaft Afrania, Heidelberg
(In collaboration with Mrs. Alexia Valiton) :
« Cash withdrawal: an uphill battle »
« Cash withdrawal – A gauntlet for some customers »
Invest’news n° 21, February 2015