Practice areas :
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Corporate, Commercial and Contract Law
- Administrative Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- 2007: University of Geneva (BLaw)
- 2008: Universities of Geneva and Basel (Bilingual MLaw in Business Law)
- 2008: Duke-Geneva Institute in Transnational Law
- 2011: Admitted
- Military investigating judge (in progress)
Professional experience :
After his law internship at the firm of Dunand Guth Mardam Bey (2009-2011), he practiced as an associate at the firm of Besson (2012) before joining Chopard & Cie SA as a legal advisor (2013-2014).
He joined Budin Partners in 2014. He is primarily active in the fields of counseling and settlement of commercial disputes.
- Geneva Bar
- Swiss Bar Association